The surety lawyers at Jennings, Haug & Cunningham, LLP have represented many of the surety companies doing business in Arizona, with our surety attorneys assisting our surety clients in investigating and defending claims made against all types of surety and fidelity bonds. We assist our clients by:
- Interpreting the scope of bond coverage and determining whether a particular claim is covered
- Evaluating fidelity claims - including investigation and claims handling
- Defending fidelity claims that cannot be resolved through investigation and claims handling procedures
- Evaluating construction surety claims and defaults, including investigating and coordinating multi-project bond losses and claims
- Defending performance and payment bond claims
- Defending license and miscellaneous bond claims
- Assisting with subrogation and salvage matters - including lawsuits to enforce indemnity obligations
- Representing client interests in bankruptcy proceedings
- Defending bad faith claims
The Arizona surety and fidelity litigation attorneys at Jennings, Haug & Cunningham both assert and defend business claims in court and before regulatory agencies through litigation, arbitration or mediation.
Our Mediation and Conference Center is equipped with digital audio and video technology and wireless, high-speed internet and intranet connections. The Center supports the alternative dispute resolution processes of mediation and arbitration.
The Arizona surety and fidelity attorneys of Jennings, Haug & Cunningham are: Mark E. Barker, James L. Csontos, Corey R. Foley, William F. Haug, Edward Rubacha, Chad L. Schexnayder, Matthew H. Sloan, John M. Sticht, and Christopher R. Stovall.
Contact the Arizona surety & fidelity lawyers at Jennings, Haug & Cunningham, LLP . We serve businesses operating in Phoenix and throughout the state of Arizona, including greater metropolitan Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff, Prescott and accept select cases throughout the southwest United States, California and Nevada.
Recent articles by our lawyers on current surety-fidelity legal matters.