The personal injury lawyers at Jennings, Haug & Cunningham, LLP in Phoenix, AZ, represent individuals who have been seriously damaged, injured or killed by the negligence of others. Representation by the firm includes:
- Investigating cases and locating potential witnesses
- Locating and hiring expert witnesses
- Evaluating insurance coverage
- Negotiating with insurance companies and adjustors
- Trying cases in court before a judge or a jury
- Representing clients in arbitration or mediation
- Filing appeals if necessary
The personal injury lawyers at Jennings, Haug & Cunningham represent individuals who have suffered serious injury from the recklessness or negligence of another, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Construction accidents
- Injury from defective car parts, such as seat belts or air bags or tires
- Injury from the use of a defective product, liability for which lies with the manufacturer
- Injury or illness from exposure to toxic mold
Malpractice is often thought of in terms of medical malpractice, when a medical provider injures a patient through substandard medical care, failure to diagnose, or lack of care. However, malpractice can be committed by any number of professionals whom individuals trust to protect their interests. Jennings, Haug & Cunningham, LLP attorneys represent clients in court in claims for damages due to:
- Medical malpractice
- Dental malpractice
- Pharmacist malpractice
- Legal malpractice
- Design engineer, architect and engineer malpractice
- Insurance broker / agent malpractice
- Financial advisor malpractice
The attorneys at Jennings, Haug & Cunningham represent family members of individuals who have died unnecessarily because of negligence or recklessness of others.
The firm has successfully handled a number of wrongful death cases against the Arizona Child Protective Services for the injury and wrongful death of children who were not removed from the custody of abusive parents or caregivers and for failure to properly supervise endangered children.
The lawyers of Jennings, Haug & Cunningham practicing in the area of personal injury and wrongful death are: Thomas J. Chamberlin, Larry J. Crown, Jack R. Cunningham, Jorge Franco, Jr., Elan S. Mizrahi, Emily K. Wilfinger, Laurence R. Sharlot, and Joseph A. Brophy.
Contact the auto accident law firm of Jennings, Haug & Cunningham, LLP. We serve injured people in Phoenix and throughout the state of Arizona, including Phoenix, greater metropolitan Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert, Tucson, Flagstaff, and Prescott.