The Phoenix, AZ, employment and labor law attorneys at Jennings, Haug & Cunningham, LLP represent the interests of employers in day-to-day employment matters and employment disputes. Our employment attorneys provide legal counsel to guide business clients regarding their rights as employers and their responsibilities toward employees.
Our attorneys assist business clients with the following employment dealings:
- Drafting of employee handbooks
- Drafting of employment contracts
- Drafting of non-compete agreements
- Development of substance abuse programs
- Legal counsel regarding Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) requirements and compliance with other state and federal labor laws
The Arizona discrimination defense law firm of Jennings, Haug & Cunningham work with companies to resolve employment disputes through litigation, arbitration or mediation. We assist businesses with the following types of litigation:
- Defense of claims of OSHA safety violations
- Defense of claims of age discrimination, racial discrimination, gender discrimination and sexual harassment and other EEO discrimination claims
- Defense of claims of unfair labor practices brought by labor unions
- Defense of claims of wrongful termination
- Bringing suit regarding unfair competition in violation of non-compete agreements
- Bringing suit regarding non-disclosure agreements
Our Mediation and Conference Center is equipped with digital audio and video technology and wireless, high-speed internet connections to support mediation and arbitration. William F. Haug currently serves on the American Arbitration Association panel of Commercial and Construction arbitrators. Jack R. Cunningham has served as a private arbitrator in personal injury and commercial disputes. Chad L. Schexnayder is currently serving as a Judge Pro Tem for the Maricopa County Superior Court in the capacity as a settlement judge.
Contact the Arizona employment contract lawyers at Jennings, Haug & Cunningham, LLP. We serve business clients in Phoenix and throughout the state of Arizona, including greater metropolitan Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff, Prescott and accept select cases in the southwest United States, California and Nevada.