The Phoenix, Arizona, construction law attorneys at Jennings, Haug & Cunningham, LLP provide legal counsel, litigation and alternative dispute resolution services to clients in the construction industry, including contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, public and private owners, architects, engineers, and sureties. Our attorneys work with clients through each stage of the construction process, including post-construction defense of construction defect allegations and warranty obligations. We assist construction clients in the following ways:
- Navigating the bid process to help our clients obtain acceptance of their bids
- Managing bid protest actions
- Providing training so our clients understand their lien and bond rights
- Asserting or defending claims for additional compensation, additional time, or for other matters not resolved during the construction process
- Asserting or defending mechanics' lien and bond claims for payment bonds, performance bonds, fidelity bonds, and lien foreclosure
- Representing our clients' interests before the Registrar of Contractors, OSHA, and other regulatory agencies
- Providing legal counsel on a variety of employment law concerns including employment contracts and fidelity insurance policies
- Litigation services for breach of contract
- Litigation to recover delay damages
Construction Defect Litigation
The construction defect defense law firm of Jennings, Haug & Cunningham defends construction companies against claims from single-family homeowners to large homeowner association actions regarding a range of construction defects, including:
- Toxic mold
- Soil subsidence or movement
- Faulty or defective roofs
- Defective windows
Our construction law attorneys identify local experts for inspection and evaluation of claimed defects, evaluate insurance coverage issues, and represent our clients in the courtroom, in mediation or in arbitration proceedings.
The Arizona construction defect law firm of Jennings, Haug & Cunningham defends construction companies against claims brought by customers, subcontractors, lenders and others through litigation, arbitration or mediation. Our Mediation and Conference Center is equipped with digital audio and video technology and wireless, high-speed internet connections to support mediation and arbitration.
The construction law attorneys of Jennings, Haug & Cunningham are: Mark E. Barker, Thomas J. Chamberlin, James L. Csontos, Corey R. Foley, Hillary P. Gagnon, William F. Haug, D. Kim Lough, Elan S. Mizrahi, Edward Rubacha, Chad L. Schexnayder, Matthew H. Sloan, John M. Sticht, and Christopher R. Stovall.
Contact the Arizona construction lawyers at Jennings, Haug & Cunningham, LLP. We serve construction businesses based within and without the state of Arizona, including greater metropolitan Phoenix, Tucson, Flagstaff, Prescott and accept select cases in the southwest United States, California and Nevada.
Recent articles by our lawyers on current construction law legal matters.