Corey R. Foley
Mr. Foley is a commercial litigator whose areas of practice include commercial business litigation, real estate litigation, construction law, surety and insurance law.
Mr. Foley has practiced at Jennings, Haug & Cunningham from June 2003 through August 2006. He rejoined the firm in October 2007 and was elected partner in 2009.
Mr. Foley is a graduate of Arizona State University (B.S. 1997) and the University of Kentucky (J.D. 2000).
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Business Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Construction Law and Litigation
- Surety & Fidelity
- Liability & Insurance Defense
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2000
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
- B.S. - 1997
- "New Risks To Defaulting Homeowners," in the North Central News, May, 2012
- Construction and Bankruptcy, Co-Author with Matthew H. Sloan & Kristin W. Mazon, May, 2009
Honors and Awards
- Southwest Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2012 - 2013
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member